Перейти к содержимому

Добро пожаловать на Форумы Travel.ru!

Планируете путешествие и возникли вопросы? Cмело создавайте новую тему в соответствующем разделе — Вам обязательно ответят!

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите на форум, чтобы получить доступ к дополнительным возможностям и публиковать сообщения без премодерации.

Фотография

Question about air tickets on-line reservations

• Войдите на форум для ответа в теме
В теме одно сообщение

#1 spiros_k

spiros_k
  • Участник
  • 1 сообщений

Отправлено 22 January 2007 - 20:22

Hello! Unfortunately my Russian are not very good so I am writing you in English. I apologize for this. I need your help to find a reliable travel agency that has a webpage for on-line reservations. Specifically I want to puchace air tickets on-line from a webpage that has menus in english, I could pay with my credit card (or with a wired transfer) and I could pick up the tickets from the airport in Moscow (or receive it in my country with courier service). If they support SIRENA reservation system it would be better. I look for the best fares from air carriers that connect Russia with CIS counties (Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Armenia etc.) . I found one webpage   but they offer flights only to Domodedovo airport (what about Seremetyevo?) and their registration system doesn't seem to work...:(

I will wait for your proposals. Thank you!

#2 leosh

leosh
  • Путешественник
  • 481 сообщений
  • ГородМосква

Отправлено 22 January 2007 - 20:47

avantix.ru is the best but there are no english pages. Try http://www.pososhok....english/home.do

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых